Manchester United return to Premier League action with the late kickoff on Saturday as they face an in-form Watford side.
Watford Team News: Gerard Deulofeu suffered a ‘minor’ injury in training and is unavailable for selection, while former United midfielder Tom Cleverley is also unavailable with an Achilles problem.
Did You Know?
– Watford have lost 12 of their last 13 matches against Manchester United in league competition, with their solitary win coming at Vicarage Road in September 2016 (3-1)
– Since Gracia’s first home game in charge in February, Watford (23) have won more Premier League points in home fixtures than any other team (P10 W7 D2 L1)
– Watford have won four consecutive home games in the top-flight for the first time since December 1986. They last enjoyed a longer such streak back in October 1985 (7), a run that included a 5-1 victory against Ron Atkinson’s Man Utd at Vicarage Road
– Jose Mourinho has won five of his six Premier League encounters with Watford (L1), including each of the last three.
– United have either scored two or more goals or none at all in each of their last nine Premier League away games, scoring at least twice on five occasions (W4 D1 L4)